Friday, November 03, 2006

Hold on to that feeeeeelin'...

I am almost done with editing the proofs from Chris and Christine's wedding (check out the slideshow!)

edited 1.2.08 - the slideshow has been taken down for server tidiness. Please let me know if you're interested in seeing it.

This was a seriously awesome event. All of their friends and family were friendly and, more importantly, had so much fun it was really inspiring. I couldn't help but dance a little as I took some shots of everyone shaking it, slow dancing, performing some wicked air guitar, and so on. See for yourself!

edited 1.2.08 - the slideshow has been taken down for server tidiness. Please let me know if you're interested in seeing it.



Christine was a gorgeous bride with a fun and mellow attitude:








Another thing that made this wedding so great were the top notch vendors. The flowers were done by City 205 Flowers (in the same building as my friend Kerri at Elle Lui Salon - she's the only one who can cut my hair!) and looked absolutely amazing:





And the food was delicious! I can't rave about this caterer enough - Park Avenue Catering in Cotati - they were very professional, friendly, and so very tasty:



And then the dancing: