Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wedding client testimonials

I wanted to share these kind testimonials posted to my Pictage listing by:

Jean and Romie

"Jessamyn was wonderful to work with and her photography is beautiful and creative. She is exactly what we wanted in a photographer. She is also a wonderful human being. I cannot recommend her highly enough."



and Jenny and Mike

"Jessamyn is a very professional and very conscientious photographer. She is fun to work with and always manages to be everywhere all at once. That being said, I never feel that she gets in the way of the natural flow of the party or the ceremony. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for high quality editorial style photos. She is our family photographer for as long as she'll have us."



Wow! Thanks so much, you guys... You are the best, and I feel so lucky to have the clients that I do. I consider many of them friends when all is said and done.

More great weddings and portraits coming very soon!

No comments: