Friday, October 22, 2010

Sherry and Jeremy on Style Me Pretty



Sherry and Jeremy's beautiful wedding is featured on Style Me Pretty this week! I'll be posting more favorites from the wedding soon.

BIG thanks to Paige Green for second shooting this one with me! Some of my favorite images are hers.

I have to share what Abby wrote about me: "We’ve had a long term love affair with Jessamyn Harris on SMP with some of our most favorite weddings coming from behind her lens. Well, when the Jessamyn’s crazy skills get paired with a bride’s super stylish approach, we always get super excited to share it with you. And this one had us the moment we saw the insanely beautiful plum color palette and the glow behind each and every image."

Coming up soon: favorites from Austin and Emily's wedding; Jessica and Michael's wedding; and of course Sherry and Jeremy's wedding. Lots and lots more soon, too!

No comments: