Thursday, December 03, 2009

Alyssa and Brian's wedding, self portraits, Geyserville

Some of my favorite photos from Alyssa and Brian's wedding are from the self portrait booth we set up. Here's a long slideshow of some of my favorites: http://www.jessamynharris.com/slideshows/abselfp1009/.

Here are some highlights (Alyssa made the amazing backdrop inspired by some we'd seen on Our Labor Of Love's awesome blog, and Brian supplied the creepy skeleton masks):





I don't show quite so many shots of myself - but I also usually don't get hair, makeup, and flowers (much less a dres) at weddings either - and I probably won't get to look this good again for a long time!





Freaking Dev out with the belly a little:







These dudes kind of had their own party, just using the photo setup:

















Some of my favorite cuties were at the wedding!









Me and baby Lena are awesome friends (and she'd better invite our baby to her slumber parties!):



Here's her dad trying to do something on his skateboard:









Fun!!

No comments: