Thursday, November 04, 2010

Austin and Emily, the Mountain Terrace, Woodside



(Click on the above image for the slideshow)

My baby brother, Austin, married one of the raddest women in the world, Emily, way back in June. Yikes! I've been so busy that I'm just now having a chance to blog some of my favorites. And there were many, so it was hard to choose.



The wedding took place on an insanely hot day at The Mountain Terrace in Woodside, with epic views of the bay through the trees.







My mom and her friends did all of the table flowers:



And someone made this amazing pinata:



Here are my happy parents walking Austin down the aisle:



While my cute little family watched from the shade!



Kristy Ahumada of Volatile Photo coshot this wedding with me, and she did a great job (and it was wonderful for me to be able to enjoy the party and hang out with friends and family. It's been so long that I can't remember all of which shots are whose, but I LOVE this perspective that she got of Emily being walked down by her mom and brother:









Pretty sister in law!













I loved the bridesmaids' dresses, shoes, and flowers:







This shot takes me back to some of the engagement photos I did for them. Can you tell Austin has 2 big older sisters and grew up having to do what we say?





















No comments: