Thursday, August 18, 2011

Angie and Tom Engagements, San Francisco



Angie and Tom are getting married on Sunday! I can't wait for their beautiful wedding at Nestldown... There are going to be some fabulously unique elements and surprises for everyone. I'll be ready!









We started at a playground in the Marina - swings, slides, climbing structures, and a kids' Golden Gate Bridge!























Then over to Crissy Field, which I am adoring lately for shoots. The only problem is that I start longing for a family fun day there... gotta get one of those on the calendar soon!







































These two are so into each other, and I know they'll have a wonderful time at their wedding after much planning fun. They.Are.Excited!!









See you guys very soon!

No comments: