Thursday, April 19, 2007

Beautiful Lacey and her daughters

I had the pleasure of photographing my friend Lacey and her two lovely daughters earlier this week. The sun was shining, and everyone was in a good mood.



This must be nostalgia week - I've known Lacey since we were 16. We've gotten to know each other better in the past few years, and it's been a pleasure to see her raise her girls. Check out how cute they are and how much they love their mom and each other - can you believe it?!



Madison kept making silly faces and giggling and I felt bad but really couldn't help but encourage her goofing off. Her birthday is the day after mine, so maybe it's some August/ Leo thing. She's such a cutie!



Lacey, pointed this out, which I thought was cool - the word "green" randomly sitting on the grass and mossy rocks...



I loved Avery's little car:



And that, although she just turned only 2 years old, she loves going down the slide by herself!



A few years back, right around the time Lacey was pregnant with Avery, I got this great shot of her Madison on the swing:



Fast forward a few years:



A few quick tears because, I think, her Spongebob Squarepants hula skirt kept falling off:



And some fun shots of Ms. Lacey:


Along with some strange, abstract ones she let me do:



And here's the rest of em!

No comments: