Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Greg and Jacqueline: Featured on Style Me Pretty!

My favorite wedding planning and design blog, Style Me Pretty, just relaunched with a new design, as well as featured some photos and details from Greg and Jacqueline's fabulous wedding!



Style Me Pretty is a great resource for planning, inspiration, and lots and lots of chic beauty. (A Practical Wedding also features beautiful things, but with a healthy does of reality checking and sarcasm... so I love being featured on both in the past week! They're my favorite wedding blogs, and the perfect combination.) Here's the second post on the wedding.

I also love that Abby mentions Alex and Rich's wedding as "SMP’s most popular wedding to date"... wow! What a compliment!

I had a feeling that this wedding would very "Abby" (the woman behind stylemepretty.com), and I was right - she responded to what I sent her right away. Greg and Jacqueline are currently moving across the country to their new home in Philadelphia, but I know that they're excited to share their beautiful wedding with SMP readers. Lots of good thoughts and luck to them as they settle in!



I've got a ton of new images to share this week, so back to editing and more updates very soon.

No comments: