Friday, November 14, 2008

Alexis and David featured on Style Me Pretty!



I am a big fan of the clean, elegant style of favorite wedding design blog and website, Style Me Pretty, so I always LOVE it when I have a great wedding to share with them. I knew Alexis and David's Napa wedding would be a great fit for SMP because of its colorful, casual-but-elegant style. And because Ali and David make such a beautiful couple!



SMP just unveiled their Little Black Book Blog (the Little Black Book being exclusive, by-recommendation-only vendors in various regions around the world... myself being one of just three Napa area photographers included!) to showcase just the work of their LBB vendors. I think it's a great way to kick off the weekend, to share this featured wedding with you!



Please check out the SMP posts about Alexis and David's wedding here and here. I'm so happy that Abby and Theresa at SMP chose some of my favorite shots from the day.



It's 75 perfect, clear-blue-sky degrees here, so I'm going to try to get back to work with all of the windows open (and maybe find an excuse to hop on my bright blue cruiser bike to run some more errands in the gorgeousness). Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Cannelle Et Vanille said...

thank you for stopping by my blog. your photography is amazing... i am blown away but the little touches you capture. i am so in love with that umbrella...