Friday, June 05, 2009

radishes and greens from our garden



I'm putting the finishing details on one beautiful wedding, and getting started on editing another one, so there will be a lot of cool stuff on the blog in the next few weeks!



In the meantime, I've got these radish and greens photos to share. I think this is our first real harvest - and, as I recall, I ate everything before Devon even had a chance to!



We planted radishes kind of tentatively, but I have been loving them in salads and sandwiches. Yum! Our garden is bursting with too much lettuce, spinach and radishes. Next are the tomatoes, peas, beans, carrots and herbs. Fingers crossed! I can't even remember exactly what is where, so there'll be lots of tasty surprises for us.



Have a lovely weekend! I hope to find some time to work in the garden (and play with the kitties).



No comments: