Tuesday, August 24, 2010

ISES Napa Sonoma event, Viansa Winery, Sonoma, California



(Click on the image above for the slideshow)

I had the great privilege of sponsoring the International Special Events Society's Napa Sonoma Chapter education program last week at beautiful Viansa. The presentation was on "Getting Published", with lovely editors from The Knot flown in for a very windy, but very gorgeous, view of the Sonoma Valley. My friends at Jess Flood Events helped make it a wonderful event, and I met and remet lots of great vendors. My job is so fun!































































Beautiful cupcake cake by Fleur de Lisa
Catering and desserts by Sage Catering
Event and Floral design by Julie Stevens Design
Rentals by Classic Party Rentals
A/V Tech by Pacific Entertainment and The Lux Productions


If I'm missing anyone, just let me know!

No comments: