Tuesday, August 14, 2007

busy bee - slight diversion

phew! I can't believe it's been two weeks since I last posted. In that time, I've turned 29 and celebrated a bit, been shooting and editing a ton of photos, booked several more weddings, gone camping, etc etc etc. I am digging my way out from under the pile of work and catching up - and hope to have a few new blog entries very soon.

In the meantime, here's something stupid and funny - a few of my favorite repurposed, remixed, reedited parody G.I. Joe Public Service Announcements. Very immature, random, strange and ridiculous. Parental discretion advised for some cursing and oddball-ness...










So funny and weird.

Then again, this is an original G.I. Joe version:



Was this a big problem in the 80s? I remember Punky Brewster having an episode about not hiding in an abandoned refrigerator too...

Is this too much? Too weird? I'll be back to normal and my more professional self very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday! I remember 29 being a really busy year. Maybe i was trying to prove something before i turned 30? dunno. It went by quickly. I hope you have a more relaxing 29. :)

I think there was a case where a child got stuck in an abandoned refrigerator and died during a game of hide-and-seek. So like that little girl who fell down a well, it became a huge media sensation... hence these random PSAs.

Have a great rest of the week!