Tuesday, May 27, 2008

hold on for more updates soon!

I had a lovely weekend filled with hard work, relaxation and big life events as well. A wedding, a baby shower, a memorial - what a three day weekend!
I'm back at work today but my web host is having a big of trouble, so I won't be able to retrieve my email (and the blog photos are missing), hopefully not for much longer. I will be updating the blog with more of the photos from my vacation to British Columbia, a few personal/ portfolio shoots, and then Gregory and Jacqueline's wedding photos (!) in the coming weeks, so keep checking back.

In the meantime, if you need to reach me asap, please call me at 707-235-8953.

Tonight Devon and I are going to see Flight of the Conchords in SF, and I can't wait!



("two guys in roller skates, that's way hotter than one!")

Update: it was awesome and adorable!

No comments: