Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Kodak's first digital camera, and, meet Newton!

I've been working on Jean and Romie's photos this week, and I'm so excited to share them, hopefully early next week! In the meantime, I'd like to share a few AWESOME retro "technologies":

First off, here's an article about Kodak's First Digital Camera. And, yes, it records onto a cassette tape!


Also, here's a video Devon and I have been enjoying (from Paleo-Future, one of my favorite blogs - it's all about vintage concepts of "the future") - "Who's Newton?"



(If you can't sit through the weird 7+ minute video, please at least skip to the end for the crazy "theme song")

These are fun, and make me laugh, but it's also a wee bit scary to see how outdated things from, oh, 1989 look and seem... that doesn't seem THAT long ago does it?! Oh, heavens, how time flies.

Back to work, more from me soon, have a lovely weekend!

No comments: