Thursday, August 27, 2009

More album designs!

Here are a few recent albums I designed for 2008 clients. I am so happy with how they turned out!

Alexis and David ordered a beautiful NYC-style Couture Book (I think this is my new favorite!). The cover with its linen, printed slipcase reminds me of an awesome record album, and the inside pages are printed on beautiful matte paper:









And they are thrilled with the final result:
"David and I just wanted to thank you for our beautiful wedding album. We absolutely love it, and it was exactly what it looked like from online. Thank you again for doing such a beautiful job.
-Ali and David"

Jean and Romie ordered an Iris Album in red, raw silk to match the vibrant colors of their wedding flowers, tapas dinner, and (my favorite) Jean's dress - beautiful! These pages are photo prints mounted on archival board:





And Jean says:
"The album arrived and it is breathtakingly beautiful! We are both so pleased. Thank you so much.
Jean"

If you're interested in an album, just drop me a line. My busy shooting season is still going, but I will start intensively designing books and albums in the fall to insure a holiday delivery. I do love designing these books, and like to let each client and event guide the style of each individual album...

1 comment:

Lisa + James said...

Hi Jessamyn,

Is this Iris Book by the irisbook.com people or is it the Cypress Albums Iris Book?

Hope you're having a great september!
James