Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rachel and Giancarlo, Nestldown, Los Gatos, Part 2



(Click on the image above to link to the slideshow)

I love this wedding, with all of its color, the fantastic location, and the sweet couple. There are about a trillion details (some of which have been featured on Style Me Pretty, some of which are new here) so I'm going to break up the photos into this post and one more. Enjoy!

Nestldown has beautiful everything - here are some shots of Rachel and her girls getting ready at the cool bridal "cottage" (which is two stories and has 4 or 5 bedrooms).









This is my favorite part - the bridesmaids got to stay in the little boys' room and little girls' room - complete with jungle animal theme and pink candy stripes.





Beautiful Rachel in "The Rachel", her custom dress!







Rachel was up for some pink stripey portraits:









From up on the top of the hill at the bridal house, way down to the lakeside open air "chapel" grove of redwoods. Breathtaking!





Giancarlo was so sweetly emotionally choked up during the ceremony! I love it.







We had such fun exploring the many Nestldown nooks for portraits.



















I think I'll save the rest for tomorrow... and I will have all of the links and details to come!

No comments: