Monday, May 14, 2007

Order Your Slideshow on DVD!

I'm super excited to announce that now you can order your slideshow on a DVD! This way you can watch it over and over again on your home DVD player or computer, send it to a parent, and have the archived copy forever.




For every new slideshow, the option to order a DVD is built right in - just click on the "show controls" button on the bottom right hand corner, and click on the DVD icon. Your DVD order can be placed and ordered right there (or, of course, through me) - you can even order multiple copies at a discount.

For the older slideshows, just let me know if you're interested and I'll take care of the rest! I think this is going to make a really cool addition to the products I'm offering and always adding to... great gifts for family, too!

No comments: