Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Devon!!!

Today is my sweet husband's 27th birthday and I am so happy he was born! Devon is adored by everyone (most of all by me), and he is a wonderful partner, friend, husband, everything. Even if I was not madly in love with him and loved by him, I would and do admire him for all of his amazing qualities - patience, positivity, creativity, intelligence, humor, kindness, and total uniqueness. I could go on, but I'm sure he's embarrassed enough.







Happy happy happy day! I love you and can't wait for you to open your presents already!!!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last photo of the two of you is so beautiful!!!

Jessamyn Harris said...

thanks, Megan! those last two are from OUR wedding... almost two years ago!

Anonymous said...

We like the guy, in fact we
looooooove the guy AND the girl!
Happy Bday!!!