Friday, November 16, 2007

an evening at the speakeasy

I have a bunch of old images from this summer to finally post here, so please excuse the posting overload. These shots are from the night some friends and I went to a concert at the Phoenix in Petaluma (yikes! always makes me feel 16 again). Being over 21 (and NOT 16 anymore), we walked over to my favorite Petaluma bar, Volpi's, which is an Italian Restaurant and which used to have a speakeasy in the back during Prohibition.

It was a mellow night, and the bartender was watching the Dukes of Hazzard on the bar. It felt like old school Petaluma.

The Peanuts hand stamp for the concert (very Sonoma County):



Anyone need to be married?







Money stuck to the ceiling:



A Duke from Hazzard county, in jail?! Never!







My favorite color:

No comments: