Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Anniversary To Us!

Devon and I are heading out to the Napa Valley to photograph an awesome surprise party (more on that later) in a bit, and we'll have the wonderful luxury of staying there for the rest of the weekend to celebrate TWO years of marriage! You hear and hear and hear, "where did the time go?!" but now that I'm seeing how quickly it really does fly... I'm scared, and grateful. It seems like so recently that we were married at SF City Hall in a wonderful, romantic, private ceremony.





(photos by Sara Sanger)

I love you, Devon!

3 comments:

baffle said...

Has it been 2 years already?!?
Wow - the way time does that flyin' thing....

Happy Anniversary to you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that bottom image! everything about it is amazing to me. If I were that couple I would have you make a HUGE canvas for my wall.

Kelly Segre said...

Congratulations!!