Thursday, December 06, 2007

the official launch of www.jessamynharrisphoto.com!

I'm so excited to completely and officially launch jessamynharrisphoto.com! I've been working on this site for a long time and it's finally done... which means I can get back to shooting new photos for it!



This site represents my editorial/ lifestyle commercial work - the shoots I do for magazines, newspaper, record labels, my stock agency, and so on. I'm planning a big marketing push for this in 2008. I'm going to keep doing weddings and portraits, but want to keep my eye fresh and sharp by working on more collaborative and assignment-based shoots as well.

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoo wee, that hammock shot is so awesome.
I can feel the drowsy rocking,
I'm falling asleep