Sunday, March 30, 2008

Email woes once again

I really hate to post this here (especially because I have SO many fun images to share this week!), but I've just discovered that the email problems I fixed (changed the outgoing server) led to new ones (marking my email IP as spam?!)... It seems that messages I've been sending to Yahoo and Earthlink accounts are just disappearing; other messages that I've sent to Hotmail accounts bounce back to me marked as spam. Grr. I swear I am NOT a Nigerian prince who wants you to open a bank account! : )

I am going to call my ISP and website host tomorrow, and am optimistic that it will all FINALLY be truly straightened out. Sorry for such a bummer of a post, but I wanted to be sure all of you knew I wasn't ignoring you. By all means, if you think I've neglected you, and you haven't heard back, please let me know at j at jessamynharris.com, or jessamynit at gmail.com. Or call me at 707-235-8953.

Heck, you can do it just to say hi if you'd like!

I've got some great fun work this week, and even this email trouble (and calling in for jury duty!) isn't going to wreck it.

xoxoxo

No comments: