Thursday, December 18, 2008

more client Testimonials

I say this a lot, but it is no joke or exaggeration - I love my clients, and feel so so lucky to work with the people who choose me to shoot their weddings. So it makes me grin all the way down to my toes to read their sweet comments!



From Michelle and Jamie:

"Jessamyn did a wonderful job shooting our wedding, and the pictures are there to prove it! Many guests commented to us that she was great, unobtrusive, but thorough! We would definitely use Jessamyn again."



From Richard and Jaime:

"Jessamyn is a consummate professional with the added advantage of a warm, accommodating personality. We are extremely pleased with our wedding day with her and the resulting photographs. friends and family all commented on what beautiful shots she took. We highly recommend Jessamyn for your special day."



From David and Alexis:

"Jessamyn is great! She takes wonderful, original pictures, but she is also non-intrustive about how she takes them and she makes you feel so at ease. "

No comments: