Monday, May 04, 2009

Cast Away Portraits!



The first ever Cast Away Yarn Shop Portrait Day was a success! I shot 10 mini portrait sessions throughout the day, the shop was busier than ever, and I have some great images from each shoot to share with you. If you're a portrait day client, and you haven't seen the email from me with instructions on how to view your photos, please email me at j@jessamynharris.com. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful turnout! I'm thinking of doing another one in late fall for the holidays, let me know if you're interested.



















































This family was my biggest group, and the little boy had so much personality! He was sweet with his sister, who was just a few weeks old... I love newborns.











Is this what it's like to grow up with a big brother?









Big thanks again to all of the participants, and to Justine at Cast Away!

4 comments:

Mo said...

Omigoodness, those baby blue eyes just jumped right off the page!
Great portraits!

another mom said...

the sweetest, most wonderful family portraits I've ever seen!

brenda said...

these portraits are beautiful---they look like they were so fun to do. i wish i knew how to knit/crochet!

Emily said...

so gorgeous/adorable! and what a cute, fun idea for a photo shoot -- to have it at a local business, complete with great props (LOVE the giant balls of yarn!). what fun, and what gorgeous photos.