Thursday, January 14, 2010

baby Cairo



Baby fever!! I have some photos of babies and maternity photos coming up... and I should probably update some photos of my own belly soon. What can I say, it's COLD outside, and I am staying all bundled up!

Here are some shots I took of beautiful baby Cairo and his family way back in mid July. He was only a week or 10 days old, and already so precious, well loved and sweet. I'm so happy with the results of the shoot (which took me forever to get to, thanks for your patience Ash!), especially because something just felt... different that week. Hmm, what feels different, Jessamyn?

Here Cairo is with my lovely sister in law Alyssa, soon to be aunt to our little girl!





You may remember Ashley from the maternity photos I took in which she absolutely glowed. This mama was playing soccer up until her due date, and delivered a healthy little boy one day later!









Ashley loves her little boy so much. We all do. And I adore his name!

























Here's Cairo with his daddy too:























Thanks again, Ashley, Cairo and Chad! I hope I get a chance to see that beautiful baby again soon :)

As for the rest of you, there is still time to have a mini portrait session done for you and your family! This can include babies, maternity, pets, individuals, couples, or more and information is right here.

No comments: