Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy

I have a problem with sugar - I love it. I could eat it pretty much nonstop but I usually have some modicum of self control (sort of). But the stores are filled with Easter Candy right now, and a friend turned me on to this blog, which not only features candy but lovely photographs OF CANDY, and, well, let's just say I have somewhat fallen off the wagon, candywise.

I had to try a few things in particular: SweeTart Jellybeans (weird and so good), and Orange Creme and Caramel Cadbury eggs (two different flavors, not mixed together). I realize that even the normal ones are kinda gross but I was really curious... and I have not been disappointed. So gross, sugary, sticky and delicious!
This photo's not mine:

This one is:



My mom, of all people, found this weirdness which made me laugh. Watch out for swears (f-bombs)!

And if anyone ever needs a present for me, just know I will take any of these delicious candies (click the links).

Back to work!

(PS I'm also a fan of cookies and cake. And frosting.)

No comments: