Thursday, February 19, 2009

official launch of the redesigned www.jessamynharrisweddings.com! - plus published work

What an exciting week! I'm gearing up for a ton of portrait shoots in the next few months - including a free engagement session given to a lucky couple, plus a limited number of discounted portrait sessions*, some personal work, and more. But what I'm currently most excited about is the official relaunch of www.jessamynharrisweddings.com!



(*the mini portrait sessions available are: $175 for a half hour's shoot, online hosting, and a 5x7" print. Email me at j@jessamynharris.com for more details!)



If you didn't get the email newsletter, and would like to, just drop me a line (j@jessamynharris.com) and I'll forward it to you. Besides the engagement shoot giveaway, the portrait session discounts, and the web relaunch (phew!), I also announced a 10% discount on all final albums through March. So, this is a great time to order your album design!





In addition, there is a profile of my photography business, approach and style in this month's Rangefinder Magazine - "the magazine for professional photographers". Click here to see the article, but please know that it's a pdf link, so you will be asked to download the article.





Finally, my very favorite wedding style blog, Style Me Pretty, just featured yet another wedding that I shot - this one is Joelle and Chris's lovely autumn Santa Cruz wedding. I am so lucky that SMP enjoys my work so much, and that I get such crazy cool and creative weddings to shoot! You can see the feature on SMP's Little Black Book Blog here, and watch for more!



I am really happy about all of these, but I feel that in my excitement, I bumped Jeannette and Hoover's wedding a little too quickly - normally I would've let it hang out as the first blog entry for most of the week. And I really love looking at the photos of Jeannette and Hoover, so happy and in love in the warm, sparkling sunlight of Orange County. So, here is one of my favorite shots from there day (again), and a link back to that post - if you haven't already seen it, please check it out now!



Stayed tuned for photos of my husband's new band's first show... coming up soon!

2 comments:

baffle said...

absolutely Wowie-Zowie!
You are such the professional!!
Yet still humble and sweeeet.
A winning combination.

Nicole-Lynn said...

Such a great website.. love your work!