Friday, March 20, 2009

Alyssa and Brian, Film Shots and Canvas, Santa Rosa Rural Cemetery



When I photographed Alyssa and Brian's engagement session, we also shot a few frames of film, and I just got the results back! The black and whites were taken on my vintage 4x5" view camera, and the color shots with my 120 Yashica. So fun!







These are film processes that can added to any portrait or wedding package, and they really add a unique and wonderful sensibility to any shoot. I do love, and sometimes miss, shooting with film, but generally the pros don't outweigh the cons, so digital works best for me. Occasionally, though, I love to bust out some rolls of Fuji color negative film, and Ilford HP5 black and white, and play around.

I also had a Photo Canvas sample made with one of my favorite shots from their shoot. This is a new product for me, what do you think?







1 comment:

Brandi said...

oh.my.god.. LOVE LOVE LOVE. This is exactly why I am hankering to do a bit of film mixed in with the digital myself.