Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New album! Soho Couture Book, Sequoia Album, and 7x7" Willowbook



I've been so excited to see how these albums turned out, and I'm really happy with them. To start off, here is my first "Couture Book" album, and I am totally in love with it!





I think these books are going to be so gorgeous and sweet, across the board. They are custom designed, press printed on beautiful, fine paper, and bound into a variety of album cover styles. This one, of Alexis and David's wedding is the "Soho" album from the New York collection, and it comes bound in linen with a photo cover and custom slipcase. I'm going to try the French, Japanese, and maybe Italian covers next.



One of the best things about these albums is that they can accomodate a lot of pages - 100 pages and up! The books look wonderful thick with hundreds of pages, and I know that I have a hard time narrowing down my favorite images, so this should be perfect. The nice papers (which are thick but not heavy) really encourage a simple and elegant design, so I feel like the images have a lot of "breathing" space. What do you think?





I also just received a beautiful sample I made from Erica and Chris's wedding. This style is one I have been offering for a few years, the Sequoia album, which comes with a leather (or leather and aluminum) cover, and which has photo collage prints mounted on thick board pages. This book has fewer pages but is thicker and heavier, and feels very substantial. You can see I designed this album with a bit more of a "collage" style, though I definitely like to keep things from becoming too busy or crowded. This is a very different, but beautifully unique, album style:



I am also a big fan of the shiny, fancy imprinting for the cover:



And a peek inside:



Finally, a simple book - the 7x7" Willowbook Proof Book, which comes with one image per page, with in a regular hardbound cover. These make great parent books or mini albums, and come with a few cover styles!







If you'd like more information on any of these books, please feel free to email me at j@jessamynharris.com, and check out more sample photos at www.jessamynharrisweddings.com under "portfolio - products and services".

I have another new product to share soon, which I'm also really excited about!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedding album...

House Dreams said...

I think my fav. is the Soho book. Also I love the "canvas' photo we have of the crocus flowers.
Pear