Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Erica and Chris on Style Me Pretty



Another great wedding from last fall is up on Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book blog! I'm thrilled about this, not only because the wedding was gorgeous and in one of my absolutely favorite venues of 2008, but because Eddye of SMP wrote some of the nicest things I've ever seen about my work:

"Jessamyn’s clients encompass the whole spectrum of lovers … worldwide. In her photos , you won’t just see the love between two people. You will see the realness of the day … the respect, the awe, the wonder, the sheer joy … an amazing sense of real life. An unpretentious sincerity that represents the whole of the occasion. Not just images of dear friends and beloved family, but the innate sense of peace surrounding them all. Maybe it’s Jessamyn. Maybe it’s her gift to them for this one, very special day in their lives."

Oh! I am grinning and blushing all at once :)



The post also links to the other 3 weddings I've had up on Style Me Pretty, and calls Alex and Rich's wedding one of their all-time favorite posts!

I don't know where I would be without the wonderful ladies of SMP and their support, but I DO know that I would miss out on looking at their beautiful posts every single morning (um, I have to... it's for work!).

Here's the second part of the post on the SMP blog.

I have another great engagement shoot coming up on the blog soon!

No comments: