Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cake, fruit, and pretty Liz

First up is this little strawberry that came from my garden. I like to grow things that are perennial; that I can forget about a little and will grow anyway; and that are pretty and yummy. For some reason, strawberries seem to make the cut!



Then, I had some fun setting up these shots of food, and my friend Liz, for my portfolio, for stock, and for fun (most importantly).



























Devon wanted a piece of our "props", so of course I let him have some on one condition: photo time!



I found these awesome thistles at the store and had to play with them:















Liz is married to my friend Gabe of the band Santiago, and she is also a great photographer... the combination of the two adds up to one of my favorite photos ever taken! It is amazing!

No comments: