Thursday, July 12, 2007

Darwin, Hannah, and Emma

Last week I had a chance to photograph this adorable family before their new baby comes! It was a blast getting to know them (I knew Darwin a bit, but not the ladies), and Emma, their 3 year old, was too cute! She didn't want to put on clothes, so we didn't push it - and we weren't sure how she was going to deal with having her photo taken (she was adamantly opposed to it at first) so we just started talking and playing and things went wonderfully!



That girl's hair is amazing! I would love to have perfect ringlets like that - instead I've got some crazy part-wavy, part-curly, part-straight hairdo. I also don't (currently) have any random feathers sticking out! Love it!



Look how cute and loving they are... Emma's really excited to be getting a "brother baby" (which is what I called my little brother baby when he was on his way!).







They also have a beautiful garden, and the randomly overcast evening made for rich, moody light that I loved:



Hannah let me play around with some maternity shots after Emma started the bedtime process. It is such a different experience to photograph a pregnant body! Hannah is a beautiful pregnant mom.













Edited: Slideshow has been removed, 10/16/2008.

No comments: