Wednesday, April 23, 2008

February day in the Point Reyes National Seashore, California



I've had these images on deck for so long that they're teensier than the photos I'm posting these days - oops! Dev and I had a lovely date out in Point Reyes, on the first sunshiney day of the year (though you wouldn't know it from the photos, most of which were taken in the thick fog and cloud cover that appeared in the last half mile near the shore). Next time, we're definitely hitting up the Oyster Farm as well!

The Marin French Cheese factory on our way out - note the blue sky!



Cutest little Smurf I ever saw!



Just like the wild seas in Kauai... only, um, a little colder.







We kinda wandered where we weren't supposed to be, oops.



D looking triumphant!



This is where I was afraid we were going to be swept out to sea. Sneak waves and undertow, yikes!



No comments: