Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Friday! I'm off to Southern California...



I am heading out to fly to Long Beach to photograph Jeannette and Hoover's wedding in Orange County. I've been looking forward to shooting their wedding, not only because them seem so sweet and fun, but because I thought January up here in Northern California would be freezing and frustrating. But this whole week has been in the 70s and 80s! So I'm going to enjoy the continued nice weather in SoCal, and will be back in the office from Wednesday of next week.



In the meantime, have a wonderful weekend, a happy Martin Luther King, Jr., Day, and a very happy Inauguration Day! I'm hoping to find time to volunteer on Monday, to celebrate both of those things, and to help the Obama administration start a new precedent of Americans helping each other.

See you next week!

PS - these miscellaneous photos are of the beautiful ceramics my friend Laurel made.

No comments: