Friday, January 23, 2009

Stumbaugh Family Portrait, Vintners Inn, Santa Rosa



I had the pleasure of photographing almost 20 members of the Stumbaugh family a few weeks ago, on a bright, sunny January day at the gorgeous Vintners Inn here in Santa Rosa.



My friends Gerry and Laurel hired me to photograph Gerry's family as a post-Christmas present to his grandparents (and, by proxy, everyone else in the family). We did some big group photos, and then shots of each family group and couple. It was a great way to spend a late Sunday morning!



I shot Sara and Eric's wedding at the Vintners Inn several years ago, and just love the grounds. The wedding was very autumnal, so it was nice to see it in winter as well.



Here are the grandkids (and one greatgrandchild!):



All the boys:



And all the pretty ladies!



I can't remember for sure how long Gerry's grandparents have been married, but I think it's around 60 years? They wanted a photo that would recreate the look of their engagement shot so many years ago. I hope Devon and I make it as long, healthy and happy as these two lovebirds!









I knew these guys looked familiar... turns out that Gerry's brother, Tony, and his lovely wife Melanie were a part of Jenny and Mike's wedding back in April. What a small world!



And these three, you may remember from their freezing but fabulous portrait shoot last February. Lee loves to make awesome faces!



I'm going to give Laurel another little plug for her beautiful ceramics. Aren't she and Gerry cute here?

No comments: