Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Inspiration to Reality Healdsburg private ranch



Some images I took on our location scouting/ fact finding mission in December to the private ranch that was featured in our Style Me Pretty Inspiration to Reality shoot. So beautiful!



I've loved exploring rural parts of Sonoma County, vineyards and ranch properties since I was little, thanks to my dad who would take us with him on service calls in the beautiful middle of nowhere. Now I enjoy getting to take photos of the same kinds of locations when I can.

























































This place is seriously huge and SO amazing to explore. There's a lot more where that came from, and I cannot wait to revisit it in the spring, summer, and fall!

We should have more details on the location coming in the next 6 months or so. Meanwhile, feel free to contact Jess Flood directly if you're interested in an amazing 255 acre ranch with vineyards, river, guest houses, hills with excellent views, a dove cote, and so much more, for your event.

No comments: