Friday, February 26, 2010

Brand new sample albums and proof box



I'm so excited about these new sample albums!

The first is an English line Couture Book that I designed to be very unique and complement Melissa and Brett's wedding. I'm over the moon with how it turned out! The pink flocking on the cover is so soft, the inside endpapers have a little shiny detail to them, the papers are creamy, and the cool black velvet sheath is awesome. This is from the newest line of albums that I carry, and I absolutely love it!









This album measures 10x13", which gives it a nice, big feel, but it's also available in 8x10", 6x9", and some other nice sizes.





















Click here if you'd like to see the full design layout.

Next is the design I made for Nestldown from Rachel and Giancarlo's beautiful wedding - another Couture Book, this time from the Japanese line. I have so much fun designing these and absolutely adore the job my bookmakers do with the finished product! This is also a 10x13" book.



















For that design, click here.

Finally, a brand new product, the Proof Box. I had this sample made from my favorite shots from the Style Me Pretty Inspiration to Reality shoot this winter, and I know it's going to be a client favorite!







Just contact me if you're interested in ordering or learning more about any of these products.

No comments: