Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Liz and Lena, our house



Our good friends had a baby about a week after we found out I was pregnant. So poor Lena probably hasn't gotten the full amount of photo shoots I would normally do, but I have caught her here and there. Mostly I am so eager to hold her and play with her that I can't keep a camera in my hand too!

Liz and Lena came over for a break from the construction on their house one hot, hot day last summer. I know I'm supposed to be grateful that I'm big and pregnant in the winter rather than the summer, but looking at these maternity shots of Liz last July makes me wistful for filling up the baby pool and wearing sundresses - covering the belly in the winter is a lot of work and takes a lot of layers!



Here baby Lena is again - a little older, still warm and sleepy:











Here she is standing on her future BFF - my baby at just a few months along.







Love the hairdo:



Cute cute baby time!!

No comments: