Wednesday, February 06, 2008

more blog love!

I have finally been figuring out this crazy google analytics thing, and it's such a lovely surprise to see where people are finding my blog and my website! I've been itching to get a mention on Design Sponge and it turns out, I have! It just took me a couple of months to find it ; )

Be sure to check out Lauren and Derek's blog on D*S for great craft ideas and designs...

I also found that the girl and the fig (one of my hand's down, favorite caterers of all time) gave me a quiet little link on their page. Very sneaky...

I've been giving some more paid advertising some serious thought, but I keep coming back to just being grateful to the fabulous clients, vendors, and bloggers that have been helping fantastic new clients to find me. I want to make my sites as easy as possible for people to find, but there is such a saturation of photographers available on certain websites and in print, that I feel like I need to stay true to my unique vision and style and customer, and step away from all of that to stand out of the crowd. I love all of these blogs and have been thinking about taking an ad out on one of them (like Design*Sponge or elsewhere...). Let me know if you have any thoughts about this!

Okay, back to work!

No comments: