Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tatian, Tamara and Mateus's Portrait Session, Berkeley, California

I photographed Tatian and Tamara's wedding way back in, I think, 2003? They were married at the beautiful Brazilian Room in Tilden Park, Berkeley. These two had so much love and joy at their wedding! Even though they were thrilled to have their family and friends there, you could also see an almost tangible connection between the two of them. I don't think Tatian's love-filled eyes left beautiful Tamara the whole day.

That love has now expanded to include their beautiful son, Mateus!



I was really looking forward to meeting him, and hoped it would be easy for him to feel comfortable with me. I think we were successful, since he let me take an hour of photos without any fussing! What a great boy.



I learned a lot about 16 month olds on this portrait day! I had two and they both liked climbing the stairs (with a bit of help, of course), running and exploring everywhere, watching the basketball players, and just roaming nonstop. It was absolutely fascinating child psychology, and I'm thinking they took some great naps afterwards (or at least their parents did!).















Check out their slideshow here!





2 comments:

Jenn said...

What an amazing location!!! I am so jealous that you get to shoot in places like that!!

jennifer said...

what a cute family... i really like the last picture!