Friday, February 15, 2008

Portrait Weekend

I'm off to shoot 4 (!) portrait sessions this weekend, as well as to enjoy the sunshine and have some good family time too. I still have 3 discounted portrait sessions available, so give me a call or an email and we'll take advantage of this gorgeous weather, and get some beautiful, unique portraits of you and your family.



To reiterate the details of the discount offer, the sessions are $150 each, and include an hour of on-location shooting, an 8x10" of your favorite image, and 3 months' online hosting of all final images.





Much more blogging next week. Have a fantastic weekend, and see you at the portrait shoots!

2 comments:

Dinea de Photo said...

I love your blog. Great photos.

Jaci Clark said...

Did you survive your weekend? :)

Those girls are adorable! I love the "above" shot. Great images!

Cheers,
Jaci