Friday, January 18, 2008

Five Free February Portrait Sessions!

(I tried to make that title as much of an alliteration as I could... is there a synonym for "portraits" that starts with F?)

I'm thrilled to announce a promotion I've had kicking around in my brain for awhile now - the first FIVE folks to contact me will get a free portrait session for the month of February!



I'm getting ready to release a new portfolio gallery of portraits on my weddings site, and I want you to be there. In order to help me finalize my new portraiture packages, to update my portfolio with a TON of fresh work, and as a BIG thank you and hug to my wonderful clients and friends, I'm offering five complimentary sessions and up to 10 additional discounted ones!



Here are the details:

For a FREE portrait session you must:
-be one of the first five people to contact me
-schedule your portrait for now through the end of February
-sign model and minor releases for everyone who will be in the portrait

These five lucky clients will be chosen on a first come, first serve basis. Scheduling is based on my availability but must take place asap to secure you a time in late January or February. All sittings will be on location (in your home, favorite park, etc) and must be in the SF North Bay Area - preferably close to me in Sonoma, Marin or Napa counties (but all reasonable Bay Area requests will be considered).



The sessions will be about 1 hour long, will include 1 5x7" print of your favorite shot, and can involve up to 4 people. We can do individual portraits, family portraits, baby or maternity photos, engagement portraits... or whatever you have in mind. All images will be uploaded to Pictage.com for viewing and purchasing, and you can always buy prints or albums in addition to the session.

So, contact me NOW!:
-email j@jessamynharris.com
-call 707-235-8953
-post a comment on my blog
-send a carrier pigeon (I think that would get you a free session in any case, because, awesome!)



For a discounted portrait session you must:
-be one of the first ten people to contact me (after the five freebies are taken)
-schedule your portrait for now through the end of March, as well as send the session fee as a retainer to hold the date
-sign model and minor releases for everyone who will be in the portrait
-pay a mere $150 for your session (a HUGE discount from my current portrait pricing and soon to be released packages alike!)



These ten lucky clients will also be chosen on a first come, first serve basis. Scheduling is based on my availability and must take place asap to secure you a time in February or March. All sittings will be on location (in your home, favorite park, etc) and must be in the SF North Bay Area - preferably close to me in Sonoma, Marin or Napa counties (but all reasonable Bay Area requests will be considered).

The sessions will be about 1 hour long, will include 1 8x10" print of your favorite shot, and can involve up to 4 people. We can do individual portraits, family portraits, baby or maternity photos, engagement portraits... or whatever you have in mind. All images will be uploaded to Pictage.com for viewing and purchasing, and you can always buy prints or albums in addition to the session.



I can't wait to see who gets these five lucky spots first! Feel free to pass this along to your friends and repost it wherever you'd like. I'll be sending out an email newsletter as well, but wanted to repay my blog devotees for your interest. You guys are awesome!

I'll be releasing my official portrait pricing soon (hopefully next week), and if this special is a success, it just might show back up in the future, so keep an eye on the blog!

Have a great weekend, and let the portrait chaos begin!

2 comments:

Ganch said...

Am I one of the first five? I'll be in the Bay Area at the end of January (surprise!!!! I haven't really told anyone yet!)

Big Love
Sarah

Jessica Powell, Vogue Visions Photography said...

Love Love Love your style!