Thursday, January 24, 2008

some wedding updates

I just posted some additional photos and a brand new slideshow to my post about Lauren and Derek's wedding in 2004.

I also have recently updated quite a few of the galleries at jessamynharrisweddings.com. Especially note the album, engagement portrait, and brand new Sara and Eric detailed wedding gallery (I took Lauren and Derek out thinking I should update after over 3 years, but obviously people are still hungry for those photos :) so I'm glad I put them up on the blog!). Sara and Eric came up from LA to get married here in Wine Country, and they had so many colors and details that perfectly captured the gorgeous sunshiney fall day that I was excited to pick their wedding for its own gallery!

Anyway, there lots of new photos interspersed throughout the site, so check it out! Coming up next: a brand new music gallery at jessamynharrisphoto.com, where my editorial/ lifestyle work lives.

No comments: